- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of CDSHotels Basiliani
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Comfort Double Room Single Use
Superior Triple Room
Family Triple Room
Comfort Double Room
Superior Double Room (wellness package included)
Deluxe Double Room (wellness package included)
About this area
CDSHotels Basiliani is located in Otranto. Otranto Castle and Otranto Cathedral are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Otranto Waterfront and Port of Otranto.Visit our Otranto travel guide
- Otranto Castle - 11 min walk
- Port of Otranto - 12 min walk
- Otranto Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Otranto Waterfront - 15 min walk
- Underground Oil Mill of Mulino a Vento - 8 min drive
- Otranto Station - 3 min drive
- Di Bolina - 11 min walk
- Ai Bastioni - 11 min walk
- Il Castello - 12 min walk
- Bar Castello - 12 min walk
- Duchese - 12 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 June, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 31 August, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice anonymous hotel
A smart, sprawling hotel with a gorgeous pool, walkable into town. Breakfast choices not up to the rest of the hotel's standards.