Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Gatineau hotel in Hull, walk to Canadian Museum of History
Popular property highlights
Located in Hull, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Jacques Cartier Park and Canadian Museum of History. National Gallery of Canada and Parliament Hill are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 133 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and MP3 docks are standard, as are plasma TVs with digital channels.
- High-quality beds
- Good location
- Walkability and good for sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa
Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4155 square feet (386 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2017.
Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1965
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4155
- Conference space size (meters) - 386
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- MP3 docking station
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
O'Laurier Cafe Bistro - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between CAD $8.00 and CAD $17.50 for adults, CAD $5.00 and CAD $10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Best Western Gatineau
- Best Western Hotel Gatineau
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Gatineau-Ottawa Quebec
- Gatineau Best Western
- Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa Hotel
- Best Western Plus Gatineau Ottawa
- Best Western Gatineau-Ottawa
- Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa
- Best Western Plus Hotel Gatineau-Ottawa
We should mention
Up to 4 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.