Book your room at Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, RefrigeratorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, RefrigeratorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, RefrigeratorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & MicrowaveMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & MicrowaveMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Gatineau hotel in Hull, walk to Canadian Museum of History
This family-friendly Gatineau hotel is located on a river, within a 10-minute walk of Jacques Cartier Park and Canadian Museum of History. National Gallery of Canada and Parliament Hill are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 133 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and plasma TVs with digital channels. MP3 docks, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4500 square feet (418 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- Conference space size (meters) - 418
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1965
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Café 131 - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 16 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Only service dogs are allowed
- Tourism fee: CAD 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8.95 and CAD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 11.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.