Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Ottawa hotel in Downtown Ottawa, near Parliament Hill
Located in Downtown Ottawa, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Ottawa Art Gallery and University of Ottawa. Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour business center, self parking, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 74 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Days Inn Downtown Ottawa319 Rideau St King Edward and Rideau Street Ottawa ON K1N5Y4
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2015.
Days Inn Downtown Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
3 Nineteen Food & Drink - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per stay
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
- Resort fee
- Self parking fee: CAD 7 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Days Inn Downtown Ottawa
- Days Inn Hotel Ottawa Downtown
- Days Inn Ottawa Downtown
- Days Inn Downtown Ottawa Hotel
- Days Inn Ottawa
- Ottawa Days Inn
- Days Inn Downtown Ottawa Hotel Ottawa
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.