Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Ottawa hotel in Downtown Ottawa, walk to Supreme Court of Canada
Located in Downtown Ottawa, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Library and Archives Canada, Parliament Hill, and Byward Market Square. Royal Canadian Mint and Rideau Canal are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 176 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
Renovations & Closures
- Parking area
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 0 square feet (0 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Year Built 1983
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 16.95 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
This property requires the presence of the owner of the credit card used for the reservation at check-in. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 16.95 per day
- Ottawa Radisson
- Ottawa Radisson Parliament Hill
- Radisson Ottawa
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
- Radisson Parliament Hill
- Radisson Parliament Hill Hotel
- Radisson Parliament Hill Ottawa
- Radisson Parliament Ottawa
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.