Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
Located in the heart of Ottawa, this eco-friendly hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from St. Laurent Centre and within 3 mi (5 km) of Canada Science and Technology Museum and Canada Aviation and Space Museum. Strathcona Park and Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, spa services, a business center, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 109 individually furnished rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Welcominns Hotel Ottawa
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 540 square feet (50 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Welcominns Hotel Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 109
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1987
- Conference space size (feet) - 540
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Lone Star Texas Grill - This restaurant specializes in Tex-Mex cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
- 3.39 percent destination fee will be charged
- Resort fee
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Welcominns
- Welcominns Hotel
- Welcominns Hotel Ottawa
- Welcominns Ottawa
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.