Stopping by Otter Park is certain to be interesting.
It's located in Louisville, only 50 miles from the hurly-burly of Frankfort, the state capital.
If you would like to be close to all the action, there are about 3 hotels to make your choice from. Tons of travelers stay at the Gold Vault Inn and Golden Manor Inn & Suites.
An ideal place to stay, for those who aren't made of money, is the Economy Suites. This hotel is just 2 miles away, too.
Other Places to Visit near Otter Park
You don't have to venture very far from Otter Park to find other things to do in this region:
- When you visit General George Patton Museum, you'll uncover some interesting facts about the history of war.
- Pre-plan a tour of United States Bullion Depository and piece together the stories of the events and people which have played an integral role in the military history of the area.
- Enjoy the leafy trees, green grass and crisp air at Thorne Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- When you check out Patton Museum, you'll uncover some interesting new facts about the history of war.
- Learn all about the fascinating story of Civil War Fort Duffield, a historic site that is a well-known local tourist attraction.