Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront lodging on the Outer Banks
Popular property highlights
Sun, sand, and sea
Situated on an Atlantic Ocean beach in the popular Nags Head vacation area, this Outer Banks hotel provides easy access to swimming, fishing, golf, historic sites, and other attractions.
Indoor pool, spa tub
An oceanfront bar offers summertime lounging; the heated indoor pool is open year-round. An on-site restaurant and lounge at this Ramada Plaza hotel serve local favorites, and a comedy club (seasonal) provides nightly entertainment.
All Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Oceanfront guestrooms feature private balconies, complimentary wireless Internet access, and satellite Direct TV. Microwaves and compact refrigerators are also provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront
Located on the Outer Banks, a string of picturesque barrier islands, the Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Oceanfront is 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) north of Nags Head and a short distance south of Kill Devil Hills. A beachfront location and close proximity to numerous attractions including the Wright Brothers National Memorial and the Jockey's Ridge State Park make the hotel a family favorite.
The hotel's spacious lobby features granite tile floors, a 2-level atrium, and potted plants. Both the heated indoor pool and the onsite restaurant offer abundant ocean views. The Deck Bar is popular in the summer, and guests relax and sip cool drinks on expansive beachfront terraces. Beach sun loungers, beach towels, and beach umbrellas are provided. A fitness center is also on site.
Guests can use the WiFi, 24-hour business center, and laundry room at no extra charge. Four meeting rooms are available for guests' use. This property is smoke-free.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Picnic area
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Meeting rooms 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 277
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2978
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Number of floors - 5
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily.
Peppercorn's Restaurant & Lounge - Ocean view restaurant serving steaks, pastas, salads, sandwiches, and more. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the summer; breakfast and dinner only during the winter. Karaoke nights available on select Saturdays.
Dragon Fly Deck Bar - Outdoor bar by the beach. Open seasonally.
The Comedy Club (open seasonally) hosts karaoke, comedy acts, or live music.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy immediate access to the beach and the ocean, allowing ample opportunities for running, walking, swimming, sunning, and surf fishing. An indoor pool and spa tub are available year-round. Beach sun loungers/chaise longues, beach towels, and beach umbrellas are available.
The Nags Head Pier, 2.5 miles away, offers some of the area best fishing. The pier also features a tackle shop and an ocean-view restaurant. Birdwatchers and hikers flock to Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge, 6.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Oceanfront
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Oceanfront Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Oceanfront Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.