Posted Jan 11, 2017 on Hotels
I usually take peoples reviews with a grain of salt, but I shouldn't have with this one. This place was by far the worst place I have every stayed in. I'll start out by saying that I called ahead of time to make sure someone would be there at midnight when we got off our flight to check us in (I was told yes). Got there and stood at the window for 25 MIN. Got to our room and there was 1 light fixture that worked, others had wires cut or light itself was broken. Shower rod was hanging on by one side, shower faucet on by tape, hole in the bathroom door, moldy bathroom ceiling, stains on everything. The worst thing of all was my boyfriend woke up with a dead bug on his back in the bed. We stayed for 5 hours and were out the next morning. DO NOT stay here, EVER!