Ratings based on 399 Verified Reviews

4.2 out of 5
80% of guests recommend
4.3 Room cleanliness
4.2 Service & staff
4.4 Room comfort
4.3 Hotel condition
Expedia Verified Reviews
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler from Atlanta, GA

Air conditioning vents

Posted Oct 17, 2017
We felt when the fan blew the air conditioning in the bedroom it was felt directly on our head & faces which was uncomfortable & at times woke my wife up.
3 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Louisiana

Basic

Posted Sep 21, 2017
The main problem was Entrance to hotel was blocked off for repairs. TV remote was not fully functional.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler from Ocoee Fl

Pleasant Surprise

Posted Sep 20, 2017
Everything was well kept and well attended.................... ooooooooooooooookokkkkkkkkjjhhhhoookkkkkkokkokokoklolololoolko.loll ollkk l ol ljbmoollloll ll lol lol
3 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Louisiana

Basic hotel

Posted Sep 19, 2017
Hotel entrance under construction taped off. Pool very small
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler from Louisiana

Clean. Easy to get to. Very comfy beds.

Posted Jul 16, 2017
Close to eating places. Beautiful and clean. Easy to find. Breakfast was ok, but nothing to write home about.
5 out of 5
by Michael

GREAT

Posted Jul 14, 2017 on Hotels
Was a Great one night Stay, had one issue but the staff was more than willing to fix it. Over all happy with the time I spent there
5 out of 5
by Roosevelt

Tee's Review

Posted Jul 9, 2017 on Hotels
I always stay here when visiting Oxford. The room and service are great. Daughter lives two miles from hotel.
3 out of 5
by A verified traveler

Posted Jul 9, 2017 on Hotels
I would not have reviewed this without an email prompt from hotels.com, but since I was asked.... The good: staff was friendly enough and lobby welcoming. The hotel is conveniently located to I-20. The bad: Hallway on third floor smelled musty. When I checked in at 12:30 am, there was a small amount of water on the bathroom floor.Leak? Whatever the case water on the floor at this time was curious. Maybe someone checked out early and they rebooked the room? It would be odd that the room was recently mopped. Bed was made but looked as if someone had sat on it. A.C. cranked kept room at 74. TV remote worked about 50% of time. Bathroom sink was clogged. I'll also confess that I was too tired to ask the hotel to remedy the situation. I just expected clean and functional for the price.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler from KY

Clean with a great breakfast

Posted Jul 4, 2017
95% was great. The other 5% could have been better resolved. The pool was overflowing and working on the rooftop should have been announced in a apologetic but necessary way.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler from Oxford Alabama

Posted Jul 2, 2017
We were so impressed at the cleanliness & how well it was kept up all throughout this hotel, the staff was professional, friendly & helpful. We enjoyed the free breakfast with so many choices. There was also vending machines, a mini store where snacks & toiletries were available This location was in walking distance 10 minutes or less to restaurants. We used it all,including the laundry room. We will absolutely stay here again.