Ratings based on 380 Verified Reviews

4.2 out of 5
82% of guests recommend
4.3 Room cleanliness
4.2 Service & staff
4.4 Room comfort
4.3 Hotel condition
Expedia Verified Reviews
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler from Louisiana

Clean. Easy to get to. Very comfy beds.

Posted Jul 16, 2017
Close to eating places. Beautiful and clean. Easy to find. Breakfast was ok, but nothing to write home about.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler from KY

Clean with a great breakfast

Posted Jul 4, 2017
95% was great. The other 5% could have been better resolved. The pool was overflowing and working on the rooftop should have been announced in a apologetic but necessary way.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler from Oxford Alabama

Posted Jul 2, 2017
We were so impressed at the cleanliness & how well it was kept up all throughout this hotel, the staff was professional, friendly & helpful. We enjoyed the free breakfast with so many choices. There was also vending machines, a mini store where snacks & toiletries were available This location was in walking distance 10 minutes or less to restaurants. We used it all,including the laundry room. We will absolutely stay here again.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Nice hotel

Posted Jun 23, 2017
Nice hotel close to Anniston Alabama. Continental breakfast.
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from anniston Al

Nice rooms

Posted Apr 29, 2017
Pros: The king size bed!!
Cons: Breakfast was the worst I have ever had !!! The coffee oh my was yucky!!!! :(
Location: Shopping and nice restaurant's
The Hotel was great Very friendly staff, and the room was very comfortable and clean ..The bed was very nice!!:)
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Nice hotel

Posted Apr 27, 2017
Traveling with family. Quiet hotel. Free hot breakfast.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Posted Apr 22, 2017
Pros: Cleanliness- central location
Cons: larger coffee cups
Location: work
It was a great stay, had only one night, but I would stay again
2 out of 5
by William

Cannot recommend

Posted Apr 1, 2017 on Hotels
Please see my YELP review
Comment from Hotel Management
Apr 7, 2017 by Robert, Hotel Management
We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest's experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us. Sincerely, LQ Customer Care
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Anniston-good alternative to Bham

Posted Mar 31, 2017
If you you're travelling to Bham for an overnight stay, I recommend stopping and staying overnight in Anniston/Oxford instead of Bham. It's a nice area with plenty of shops and restaurants without the busyness. The drive into Bham is about an hour and traffic isn't bad at all. There are several good hotels there and the La Quinta is probably the best overall value.
5 out of 5
by Laurie

This traveler left a rating score only Posted Mar 18, 2017 on Hotels