Visitors to Oxford are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral and seafood restaurants.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Oxford
- The closest major airport is in Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 41.1 mi (66.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oxford
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oxford Museum. Additionally, you'll find The Third Haven Friends Meeting House and Academy Art Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Oxford. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sandaway Suites & Beach - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Oxford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Oxford gets about 46.73 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F