Visitors to Oxford are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Palace of Auburn Hills.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oxford
Palace of Auburn Hills is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find DTE Energy Music Theatre and Pine Knob Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your trip to Oxford, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 61 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Baymont by Wyndham Auburn Hills is located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of Oxford. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Auburn Hills can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Comfort Inn Utica is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the center of Oxford. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Utica can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester Hills MI is 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from central Oxford. This 2.5-star hotel in Rochester Hills features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Oxford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Oxford gets about 31.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F