Get an overview of this hotelEdwardian Witney hotel in North Leigh with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in North Leigh, this hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Oxford Bus Museum and within 6 mi (10 km) of Blenheim Palace and West Witney Sports and Social Club. Witney Lakes Golf Course and Oxfordshire Museum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Eynsham Hall features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
40 meeting rooms are available. This Edwardian hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Eynsham Hall is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms 40
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1908
- Number of meeting rooms - 40
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Eynsham Hall - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Gun Room Bar - This bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
When booking for 10 or more guests, different supplements or policies may apply.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Eynsham Hall
- Eynsham Hall Hotel
- Eynsham Hall Hotel Witney
- Eynsham Hall Witney
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.