Book your room at Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Oxford hotel in Oxford City Centre, walk to University Church of St Mary the Virgin
Located in Oxford City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of The Queen's College, University Church of St Mary the Virgin, and Radcliffe Camera. Sheldonian Theatre and Exeter College are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 63 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet and coffee makers are standard, as are TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 9 GBP per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 9 GBP per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 9 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day