Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Henley-on-Thames, this hotel is steps from Henley Bridge and Leander Club. River and Rowing Museum is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 39 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Red Lion Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Henley-on-Thames hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Red Lion Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Isis and Thimis - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
- Red Lion Henley-on-Thames
- Red Lion Hotel Henley-on-Thames
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).