Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bicester hotel in Steeple Aston with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in Steeple Aston, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Oxfordshire Museum, Blenheim Palace, and Bicester Village. Bicester Golf and Country Club and River Cherwell are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference space, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All 86 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Holt Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and a picnic area. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Holt Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 9
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- RV, bus, truck parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
DuVall's Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Holt Bicester
- Holt Hotel Bicester
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.