Visitors can enjoy all that Ozamiz has to offer including the seafood restaurants, temples, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Ozamiz
- The closest major airport is in Ozamiz (OZC-Labo), 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ozamiz
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ozamiz City Public Market, Port of Ozamiz, and Cotta Fort. Additionally, you might want to add Prospera Park to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Royal Garden Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Ozamiz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 53.82 inches of rain falls on Ozamiz each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 70°F