Worst Experience Ever
Posted Aug 16, 2016
I am glad we stayed only one night at this motel. It was horrible. We had an adjoining room. The first time I opened the door to the other room, the doorknob came off. The toilet did not flush until we fixed it. I had to reach inside the tank to pull the chain to flush. If you closed the bathroom door all the way, you got locked in from the inside. The light that hung from the ceiling had a pull cord. After we turned it on the first time, the pull cord would not turn it off so I had to unscrew the lightbulb. The main reason I booked this hotel was to have a pool for the kids. The pool was mostly drained and what water was left was green and nasty. I asked if there was a public pool near by and was told no. Fortunately, I did find one right down the street. Besides the maintenance issues, there were cleanliness issues. Hair still in the bathtub, crumbs in the bed, questionable stains on one of the top comforters, and fleas in our room. On the plus side there was a TV, fridge, and microwave if you don't mind the rest. Also, their slogan is "A nice place", it is not.