Families enjoy visiting Ozark though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, cafés, and wineries. A top sight in the area is Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Springfield
- The closest major airport is in Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Branson, MO (BKG), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ozark
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Battlefield Mall and American National Fish and Wildlife Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Ozark
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ozark is 45.55 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F