Top Hotels Near POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews in Warsaw
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
Top Hotels Close to POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
You could be seeing lower prices
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews Hotel Guide
You cannot say you have really experienced a place without taking in some of its culture. POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews is a terrific starting point.
It's found in Warsaw, the national capital city. This busy metropolis entices travelers who come from all over the Earth.
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews has numerous accommodation options in the immediate area. There are 149 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. Take a look at the P&O Apartments Arkadia, just 0.5 miles away, the H15 Boutique, 2 miles away, or the Castle Square Apartment, 0.8 miles away.
There's no requirement to splurge on your accommodation. You will find many budget-friendly options located near this attraction. The Duval Serviced Apartments (0.7 miles away) and the Oki Doki Hostel (1 mile away) are two popular places to remember.
If you're looking for somewhere to stay that's a little extra special, you'll find a great range of upmarket establishments within walking distance. 1 mile away, the Platinum Towers Country 2 Country will cater for all your needs from the instant you arrive. The Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw is a second appealing option just 0.7 miles away.
Take in the fragrant scent of coffee beans and grab a delectable treat at Klubokawiarnia Międzypokoleniowa. This local eatery is the perfect stop-off point for visitors who plan to spend time at POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews. If you've really worked up an appetite, Restauracja Besamim is also in the vicinity and will satisfy your hunger. Finally, wander to Muranow Craft Beer - Beer World. Have a few wines and chat with your traveling buddies.
Other Places to Visit near POLIN Museum of the History of Polish JewsAfter you're done with POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, you should take a look at what else this area can offer you:
- Monument for the Fallen and Murdered in the East, a well-known community monument, makes for an interesting sight and will help develop your understanding of local history.
- Krasinski Palace is not to be missed if you're touring the most symbolic landmarks here. This remarkable residence is known for its architecture as well as its decorative features and history.
- Arrange a tour of Palace of the Four Winds, this fascinating and grand palace is iconic in this area.
- Warsaw Uprising Monument is a brilliant place to use as a meeting point. You might even learn some compelling facts about local history as you wait!
- Whether you'd like to worship or find out about the story behind the building, Field Cathedral of the Polish Army is a worthwhile site to visit.
Hop on a train to get to POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews with minimum hassle. The sight is within easy walking distance of Warszawa Gdańska, the closest stop.