Top Hotels Near Paavalin Church in Keskinen District
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Paavalin Church
Top Hotels Close to Paavalin Church
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Paavalin Church Hotel Guide
Time spent at Paavalin Church is bound to be a fascinating experience.
A stroll about this location offers your group the opportunity to uncover Helsinki, the capital city.
Accommodations near Paavalin Church are certainly plentiful. 20 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki is 2 miles away. If you prefer, the Holiday Inn Helsinki Exhibit & Convention Center and the Hotelli Seurahuone Helsinki are 0.9 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Without spending too much, you'll have the chance to unpack your belongings and have a rest at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. Two popular options are the SweetDream Guesthouse, 0.7 miles away, and the Forenom Hostel Helsinki Merihaka, situated just 1 mile away.
If you’re the type of person who delights in little luxuries like plush bedding and well-designed furnishings, book a room at one of the nearby high-end hotels. The Hotel Haven is worth putting at the top of your list. If you're after more options, another fine recommendation is the Hotel Kamp.
From time to time, you need a treat! Call into Café Daalia for a snack and a robust coffee. This well-known spot is located nearby Paavalin Church. If you're looking for somewhere for lunch or dinner, choose from a variety of more substantial meals at Hämeentie 136 B, which is also nearby. Want to end the night with a strong drink? You won't have to journey too far to come across Pub Kasin Kulma.
Other Places to Visit near Paavalin ChurchMake certain you save some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the region of Paavalin Church:
- Do your vacation snapshots never really turn out as you'd imagined? You'll be sure to take on a new sense of inspiration and purpose after a browse through the captivating collection at Helsinki Street.
- Get ready for a lively day out at Linnanmaki Amusement Park. Stimulate your senses on one of the fast-paced rides, or treat your tastebuds to a stick of cotton candy.
- Arrange to visit Helsinki City Library and dive into the colorful world of books, periodicals, information and ideas.
- Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre offers an array of events and functions. Have a look at a local calendar to see if anything interesting lines up with your stay.
- Peaceful on the inside and well-recognized from the outside, Kallio Church is not just a house of worship, but an unmissable tourist attraction too.
Paavalin Church can be easily reached through public transportation. To get there by rail, jump off at Pasila Station. It’s then just a walk of 0.9 miles.