1. In lieu of a security deposit TMC Vacation Rentals charges a mandatory fee for third -party accidental rental damage waiver. This fee and the related terms, conditions, and waiver amounts are set forth on the Vacation Rental detail webpage and the checkout webpage and are incorporated into this Agreement. Any damage to the Vacation Rental must be reported to TMC Vacation Rentals and the Guest Contact before check -out. You agree damage not covered by, or exceeding the waiver limit of, the accidental rental damage waiver is your full responsibility. This may include damage or loss occurring during your stay, violations of house rules or policies, additional cleaning fees, and/or any fines or other costs incurred by the behavior of you or any other occupant during your stay in violation of laws or other regulations. You grant TMC Vacation Rentals the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Vacation Rental for any such damages, including, but not limited to, additional cleaning fees. To ensure that the proper party is held responsible, please notify your Guest Contact of any damage found at check -in. This fee does not apply to bookings made through Airbnb.
2. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to rent the cabin.
3. Check -in time is 3:00 PM. Check -out time is 11:00 AM.
4. All reservations are subject to a strict cancelation policy. No money is refunded. However, you can use any money paid on a future rental for up to one year. You may purchase travel insurance for an additional fee. Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection.
5. Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside any TMC Vacation Rental Property. Evidence of smoking inside will result in additonal charges.
6. You agree to indemnify the owner for any damage to the property that occurs during your
stay. We reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay. You agree to refrain from any
activity which interferes with the neighbor’s peace and observe quiet hours from 10PM -7AM.
7. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair
problems cannot be foreseen. Tenant acknowledges that unless TMC Vacation Rentals is
notified on day of check -in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or
concerns to the property during the occupancy will be Tenants responsibility and must be
reported to TMC Vacation Rentals prior to departure.
8. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, TMC
Vacation Rentals may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the
tenant, his party and their belongings.
9. The Tenant agrees to release and indemnify the owner of the property, TMC Vacation Rentals
and its Agents from all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the lease.
10. The maximum number of people that can occupy a cabin is stated in the listing, (unless other
arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. Cabins are
not to be used as a meeting place for parties or reunions, unless prior authorization has been
given. $50 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will
be the cause for immediate eviction.
11. Please follow pet guidelines for the cabin. Some cabins accept pets. Others do not. You will
be charged if you have an unauthorized pet.
12. Most cabins require a minimum two -night stay.
13. Holiday weekends require a minimum three night stay.
By completing a rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 21 and
will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter and the
owners of rented property, TMC Vacation Rentals and its agents.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this
rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.
Cozy log cabin with abundant outdoor activities available within minutes, not the least of which is Mt. Rainier National Park 15 minutes from the front door. During the winter enjoy sledding, tubing, skiing, and snowshoeing at, and around, the White Pass ski resort just 30 minutes away. During the warmer months enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, and numerous other outdoor activities right out the front door. Or, just relax inside or around a campfire. Relax, recharge, and refresh yourself!
There is a non refundable $50 pet fee, per pet.