Photo gallery for Rainier View
Overview of Rainier View
- Free WiFi
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor Space
115 Tatoosh Avenue North, Packwood, WA, 98361
Explore the area
- Gifford Pinchot National Forest17 min walk
- Packwood Lake Trailhead19 min drive
- Three Peaks Trailhead24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Double Sofa Bed and 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Packwood, this cabin is in the mountains. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Gifford Pinchot National Forest and Mount Rainier National Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails and other activities like skiing.
- Gifford Pinchot National Forest - 17 min walk
- Packwood Lake Trailhead - 19 min drive
- Tatoosh South Trailhead - 23 min drive
- Three Peaks Trailhead - 24 min drive
- Lily Basin Trailhead - 38 min drive
- Portland International Airport (PDX) - 169 min drive
- Blue Spruce Saloon — 2 min walk
- Cruiser's Pizza — 3 min walk
- Hancock Wildlife Art Gallery — 3 min walk
- Classic Cafe — 3 min walk
- Mountain Goat Coffee Roaster and Bakery — 4 min walk
About this property
You'll have the entire cabin to yourself and will only share it with other guests in your party.
3.5-star cabin near Gifford Pinchot National Forest
1. In lieu of a security deposit TMC Vacation Rentals charges a mandatory fee for third -party accidental rental damage waiver. This fee and the related terms, conditions, and waiver amounts are set forth on the Vacation Rental detail webpage and the checkout webpage and are incorporated into this Agreement. Any damage to the Vacation Rental must be reported to TMC Vacation Rentals and the Guest Contact before check -out. You agree damage not covered by, or exceeding the waiver limit of, the accidental rental damage waiver is your full responsibility. This may include damage or loss occurring during your stay, violations of house rules or policies, additional cleaning fees, and/or any fines or other costs incurred by the behavior of you or any other occupant during your stay in violation of laws or other regulations. You grant TMC Vacation Rentals the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Vacation Rental for any such damages, including, but not limited to, additional cleaning fees. To ensure that the proper party is held responsible, please notify your Guest Contact of any damage found at check -in. This fee does not apply to bookings made through Airbnb.
2. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to rent the cabin.
3. Check -in time is 3:00 PM. Check -out time is 11:00 AM.
4. All reservations are subject to a strict cancelation policy. No money is refunded. However, you can use any money paid on a future rental for up to one year. You may purchase travel insurance for an additional fee. Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection.
5. Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside any TMC Vacation Rental Property. Evidence of smoking inside will result in additonal charges.
6. You agree to indemnify the owner for any damage to the property that occurs during your
stay. We reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay. You agree to refrain from any
activity which interferes with the neighbor’s peace and observe quiet hours from 10PM -7AM.
7. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair
problems cannot be foreseen. Tenant acknowledges that unless TMC Vacation Rentals is
notified on day of check -in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or
concerns to the property during the occupancy will be Tenants responsibility and must be
reported to TMC Vacation Rentals prior to departure.
8. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, TMC
Vacation Rentals may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the
tenant, his party and their belongings.
9. The Tenant agrees to release and indemnify the owner of the property, TMC Vacation Rentals
and its Agents from all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the lease.
10. The maximum number of people that can occupy a cabin is stated in the listing, (unless other
arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. Cabins are
not to be used as a meeting place for parties or reunions, unless prior authorization has been
given. $50 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will
be the cause for immediate eviction.
11. Please follow pet guidelines for the cabin. Some cabins accept pets. Others do not. You will
be charged if you have an unauthorized pet.
12. Most cabins require a minimum two -night stay.
13. Holiday weekends require a minimum three night stay.
By completing a rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 21 and
will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter and the
owners of rented property, TMC Vacation Rentals and its agents.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this
rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.
Rainier View is a lovely one bedroom, one bath duplex located in downtown Packwood. You can sit by the campfire and enjoy the view of Mt Rainier. Rainier View is newly remodeled. You will enjoy a full kitchen, fire place, game shelf and accommodations for four. There is one private bedroom with a pull out sofa sleeper in the living room. This unit sleeps 2 -4. You can easily walk to pizza, fresh roasted coffee, burgers, library, grocery and more.
Please be mindful of the fact that this property is a duplex. You are only renting unit #1. The other unit may be rented out as well. The campfire place in the back is a shared area between both rental units.
•Sleeps 2 to 4
•Queen bed with double pull out sofa sleeper
Smart TV for video streaming
Fully equipped kitchen
Pets Allowed (Requires a $50.00 Pet Fee, per pet)
Guest accommodations at this cabin offer fireplaces and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations at this 3.5-star cabin have kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils.
This Packwood cabin provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Close to skiing
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Living room
- Flat-screen TV
- Ceiling fan
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- In the mountains
Things to do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
See similar properties
Check-in from 3:00 PM - midnight
Minimum check-in age - 21
Check-out before 11:00 AM
Special check-in instructions
Guests will receive an email with check-in information
Children and extra beds
Children are welcome
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Property is also known as
Rainier View Cabin
Rainier View Packwood
Rainier View Cabin Packwood
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings
Rating 5 - Excellent. 0 out of 0 reviews
5 - Excellent 0%
Rating 4 - Good. 0 out of 0 reviews
4 - Good 0%
Rating 3 - Okay. 0 out of 0 reviews
3 - Okay 0%
Rating 2 - Poor. 0 out of 0 reviews
2 - Poor 0%
Rating 1 - Terrible. 0 out of 0 reviews
1 - Terrible 0%
No reviews yet
Be the first to leave a review for this property after your stay.