Find Hotels in Packwood, WA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Packwood, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks, ski areas, and coffeehouses. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its local tours. In Packwood, there are 23 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Packwood
The city's hiking trails, parks, and mountain views provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Grove of the Patriarchs Loop. Top activities include skiing and taking local tours, while Box Canyon Loop is one place to visit. You'll also find Narada Falls and Longmire Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Packwood. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Cowlitz River Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Crest Trail Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Packwood Lodge - This 2-star lodge features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Packwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Packwood gets about 56.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Packwood?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Packwood, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Packwood?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Packwood?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Packwood?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Grove of the Patriarchs Loop?
What about the best place to stay close to White Pass Sports Hut?
What's the best hotel for a ski vacation in Packwood?
Recent reviews of Packwood hotels
More trip options
- Packwood Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Packwood Airports
- Hotels near Popular Packwood Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Packwood
- More Hotel Options in Packwood
- More Popular Hotels in Washington
- Other Hotels near Packwood, Washington
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends