Overview of The Axana Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Padang, The Axana Hotel is near the beach. Siti Nurbaya Bridge and Andalas University are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Air Manis Beach and Carolina Beach.
- Adityawarman Museum - 7 min walk
- Taman Budaya Cultural Centre - 14 min walk
- Colonial Quarter - 15 min walk
- Pelabuhan Muaro - 18 min walk
- Siti Nurbaya Bridge - 19 min walk
- Padang (PDG-Minangkabau Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Decafe — 1 min walk
About this property
The Axana Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 85000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Executive Room on pic show bathtub. But don't have bathtub. So far overall this hotel ok. Nearest from food area