Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Giardini dell'Arena
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Padova, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Giardini dell'Arena, Scrovegni Chapel, and Church of the Eremitani. Pedrocchi Cafe and University of Padova are also within 15 minutes.
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities that guests will find include phones and desks.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Padova hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Corso is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.9 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Corso Padova
- Hotel Corso
- Hotel Corso Padova
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.