Travelers to Paget give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Paget
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paget
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Paget Marsh and Nature Reserve, Elbow Beach, and Bermuda Botanical Gardens. Top activities include exploring the coral reef and exploring the waterfront, while Darrell's Wharf is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art and Camden House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Paget. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Inverurie Executive Suites - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free valet parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants.
- Fourways Inn - This 3-star cottage features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its central location and spacious, clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Horseshoe Bay, located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center, and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away.
Dressing for Paget
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 57.80 inches of rain falls on Paget each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 57°F