Visiting Pahala Maragahawewa
Travelers to Pahala Maragahawewa will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Pahala Maragahawewa, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pahala Maragahawewa
Places to visit in the larger region include Nochchiyagama Grand Mosque and Wilpattu National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Pahala Maragahawewa, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 95 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Big Game Camp Wilpattu is located in the heart of Pahala Maragahawewa. This 3-star tentalow in Nochchiyagama features a restaurant, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Mahoora Tented Safari Camp - Wilpattu is located in central Pahala Maragahawewa. This 3.5-star tentalow in Nochchiyagama features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- L.L.Tourist Inn & Safari jeeps is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Nochchiyagama features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Pahala Maragahawewa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Pahala Maragahawewa gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F