When you consider your perfect vacation, you probably see yourself walking around downtown, staring up at the buildings or the gorgeous scenery everywhere around you. But Palace of Ahmed Bey is one attraction you're especially looking forward to. For as long as you can remember, it's been on your to-do list, and the moment has finally come to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Palace of Ahmed Bey?
Hotels near Palace of Ahmed Bey
Palace of Ahmed Bey is an interesting attraction to visit.
Making your way there is part of the enjoyment, as it is located 200 miles from the national capital, Algiers, in Constantine.
If you are in favor of being in this area, you'll find 3 close-by hotels. The Novotel Constantine and ibis Constantine are some good choices, and they're only 2 miles from Palace of Ahmed Bey.
If you are looking for inexpensive accommodation that is close by, you're in luck! Just 1 mile away is the Constantine Marriott Hotel, a comfortable budget hotel.
The streets neighboring Palace of Ahmed Bey offer a delight for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. El Pasha is a splendid place for a mid-day caffeine perk. When the sun starts to set, refuel with a nourishing feast at Hotel ibis Constantine. You'll be delighted to know that this restaurant is also nearby. And lastly, slurp down a cocktail and chat with some of your fellow travelers while you blow off some steam at Café Riche.
Before your vacation ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Palace of Ahmed Bey:
- Get lost in local history at Monument aux Morts, an interesting landmark in the area.
- If it's open to the public, you can gaze at the thoughtful design of Emir Abdel Kader Mosque from the inside.
- When you and the family are in the mood to head out and discover the rest of the region, consider mingling with some of the local folk for a morning of hiking.
Some visitors find their way to Palace of Ahmed Bey by train. It's a walk of 0.4 miles from Gare de Constantine to your destination.
Our Constantine rooms offer all that you want, so you will certainly have lodging near Palace of Ahmed Bey that you'll enjoy. It's time to start going Constantine experienced quite a few tourists in the past year. When it's time to reserve your room, rest assured: guests of all types recommend their Constantine hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the insider information you're searching for.
- You're in the right place if you want suites that are soothing plus orderly and fresh.
- You'll find Constantine lodging are quick to greet you with orderly and fresh rooms.
- The fronk desk service at hotels near Palace of Ahmed Bey will be great, which can only enrich your trip to this stunning monument.
Constantine getaways got greater amounts of visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near Palace of Ahmed Bey, we see your favored place in your future.
All About Constantine
With Palace of Ahmed Bey checked off your agenda, you'll still have things to do in Constantine.
- Appreciate a tasty meal of its native fare and journey into an endearing boutique to look for souvenirs.
- Constantine also knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet after a time spent on its ample pastimes.
- Until recently, Constantine sightseeing has been hidden away, but the number of bookings has been soaring, meaning today is the day to make your move.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Constantine, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Palace of Ahmed Bey from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and call on some amazing new photo ops!