Think of yourself ambling through the lanes during your perfect vacation, staring up at the beautiful nature or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Palace of the Governors is one feature you have been especially counting on. It has been on your bucket list for years, and now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Palace of the Governors Hotels
Hotels near Palace of the Governors
If you haven't been to Palace of the Governors before, you're in for an experience!
It is located in Santa Fe, so travelers can also investigate this impressive state capital city.
It's easy to find accommodations within easy walking distance of Palace of the Governors. With an impressive 31 hotels within 0.6 miles, anyone can find the ideal spot. Some of the most well-loved ones are the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, Antigua Inn and Fairmont Heritage Place, El Corazon de Santa Fe.
On the hunt for a room which won't eat into your savings? Conveniently, there are loads of well-priced hotels in the area. 0.3 miles away, you'll arrive at the La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa, but if that's not to your liking, then another option is the Inn and Spa at Loretto - Destination Hotels & Resorts, which is 0.1 miles away.
This destination's numerous upmarket accommodations will no doubt be appealing to those who prefer to vacation in style. The Hotel Santa Fe is just 0.6 miles away, while the La Fonda on the Plaza can be reached in 0.07 miles. Both places are charming and comfortable.
From time to time, you need a treat! Stop at Ortiz for a snack and a cup or two of hot coffee. This well-known spot is situated nearby Palace of the Governors. Later on, you might feel inclined to get going to another nearby restaurant. Sit down for dinner at Hotel St. Francis and select a dish you've never tried before. Finally, wander to Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza. Have a drink and mingle with your traveling buddies.
While you're in the area, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Palace of the Governors to visit:
- Immerse yourself in history, spend some time strolling around and exploring, or simply meeting friends at Santa Fe Plaza.
- Spend some time at New Mexico Museum of Art and admire their fantastic collection of wonderful works of art.
- Your family doesn't need to be Christian to visit and appreciate Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi.
- Spend a day at Institute of American Indian Arts Museum and delight in their notable collection of impressive artworks.
- Whether you've come to worship or learn more about the history of the building, Loretto Chapel is an interesting excursion.
A number of tourists find their way to Palace of the Governors by light rail. It's 0.5 miles from Santa Fe to your destination.
Our Downtown Santa Fe motels and lodging supply everything you need, so you can be sure to find locations near Palace of the Governors that you'll appreciate. Downtown Santa Fe had more than a few travelers in the past year, so start going. Need help making a decision? All the information you need we have right here. Once it's time to reserve your spot, you'll rest assured: numerous guests recommend their Downtown Santa Fe hotel.
- "Fresh, tidy, and quick to show you in" is the goal for Downtown Santa Fe hotel rooms.
- Appropriate for such a stunning monument, the concierge service at lodging close to Palace of the Governors is wonderful.
- From big families to individuals, we have snug spaces for all sorts.
Hotels in Downtown Santa Fe had additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right in the area thanks to our big list of hotels near Palace of the Governors.
Learn All About Downtown Santa Fe
You'll still have things to see and do in Downtown Santa Fe after Palace of the Governors is conquered.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration; the next day, get cultured about the territory's past.
- Take a day to plot some excursions, and you'll soon also find Downtown Santa Fe knows a thing or two about special welcomes.
- Downtown Santa Fe is currently beginning to make itself known after having been a closed book.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few astonishing new landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Santa Fe is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Palace of the Governors from Expedia. Book today!