Picture yourself rambling through the boulevards during your next getaway, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite nature wherever you look. However, there's one thing you have been especially prepared for: Palace of the Lions. The time has arrived to tick it off your must-see list.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Palace of the Lions?
Hotels near Palace of the Lions
If Palace of the Lions is high on your to-do list, you might like to know some more about it?
It's located 160 miles from Buenos Aires, in Rosario.
Pick from as many as 24 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Palace of the Lions. The Ros Tower Hotel is only 0.6 miles away. Also, the Hotel de la Cité and the Plaza Real Suites Hotel are 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
There's certainly no requirement to spend a fortune on accommodation. Thankfully, there are numerous budget options situated nearby this attraction. 1 mile away, is the Holiday Inn Rosario, but if that's not right for you, then perhaps you could check out the Esplendor Savoy Rosario, which is 0.3 miles away.
You should make your time here even more special by booking your room at one of the close-by upmarket hotels. The Hotel Solans Presidente is only 0.6 miles away, while the Hotel Plaza del Sol can be reached in 0.4 miles. Both of these places are elegant and full of creature comforts.
You'll quickly notice there's a mix of shops and local eateries, such as Cafe del Español (Rioja 1052, Rosario), not far from Palace of the Lions. If that's not getting the job done, check out the specials at Roberta Rosa de Fontana Suites (Entre Ríos 914, Rosario). You'll easily find this frequently visited establishment just 0.5 miles from Palace of the Lions.
Before your vacation ends, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Palace of the Lions:
- Obtain a more insightful understanding of the area's Catholic roots by going to admire Rosario Cathedral.
- Delve back in time and visit Plaza 25 de Mayo, a nice spot to hang out and catch up with friends.
- Whether you are a dedicated art enthusiast or just enjoy looking at beautiful things, Firma y Odilo Estvez Municipal Decorative Art Museum is a museum that is well-worth your time.
- Whether you live and breathe history or just developing an appreciation for the subject, La Bola de Nieve, a historically rich building, is a landmark you should go out of your way to see.
- If you want to find out about the area and its history, then make sure you organize a visit to Monumento Nacional a La Bandera, a significant local monument.
Our roster of hotels in Rosario furnishes all that you require, so you can be sure to have locations near Palace of the Lions that you'll love. Lots of arrivals pick Rosario when they crave a remarkable getaway, so start going. You'll set off with certainty when booking time hits, too: multiple guests would propose their Rosario hotel to their friends or coworkers. All the information you could ever want we can provide just a few clicks away.
- Rooms in Rosario lodging are always neat and orderly.
- Fitting for such a marvelous feature, the guest service at accommodation close to Palace of the Lions is great.
- From big families with children to solitary travelers, we offer spaces that are serene for all groups.
You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Palace of the Lions.
Learn About Rosario
You'll still have lots to do in Rosario once you've crossed Palace of the Lions off your agenda.
- To truly explore everything available in the area, take a look at some adventures near Rosario.
- Savor a delectable dish of the local foods and find the perfect gallery to find a few necessities.
- Rosario also knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
You won't regret paying a visit to Rosario, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Palace of the Lions. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and usher in some awe-inspiring landscapes!