Staying in an Apartment in Palacio de Naviego
There are 19 lodging choices in Cangas de Narcea, including 6 apartments.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, apartments include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Listed below are some of the top apartments in the area:
Palacio de Rosa Mar:
- In Cangas de Narcea
- Includes a living room and a flat-screen TV
- Free parking and spa services on site
Apartamentos Rurales La Pinietsa:
- A living room included
- Located 17.5 mi/28.2 km away in Somiedo
- Free parking and a terrace on site
El Balcón de Muniellos:
- It's located in Cangas de Narcea, 5 mi/8.1 km away
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and a sofa bed
- A restaurant and free parking on site
- Free WiFi, a furnished balcony, and a living room included
- Located 8.7 mi/13.9 km away in Degana
- Access to a terrace on site
Apartamentos Rurales L Abiseu:
- Located in Caboalles de Abajo , 11.9 mi/19.2 km from Palacio de Naviego
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- The ski slopes and free parking on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Palacio de Naviego?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 59° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 46° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 44° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.22 inches in a year
Must See in Palacio de Naviego
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Omana Palace House of Culture, or get outside and enjoy nature at Muniellos Nature Reserve. In the larger area, you’ll find Church of Santa Maria Magdalena de Cangas del Narcea and Teatro Toreno.
How to Get to Palacio de Naviego and Around the Area
Fly into Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), which is located 42.6 mi (68.6 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.