- Temple of Minerva Medica
- 8 min drive
- Azienda Agrisole
- 16 min drive
- Bar Pasticceria La Chicca
- 15 min walk
- La Civetta
- 16 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 56 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Palaia, Historic Villa of 1800 is in a rural location and near theme parks. Teatro del Silenzio and Museo Diocesano d'Arte Sacra di San Miniato are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Temple of Minerva Medica and Villa Baciocchi.
- Temple of Minerva Medica - 8 min drive
- Azienda Agrisole - 16 min drive
- San Miniato Cathedral - 21 min drive
- Santuario della Madre dei Bambini di Cigoli - 23 min drive
- Castelfalfi Golf Course - 25 min drive
- San Romano-Montopoli-San Croce Station - 20 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 56 min drive
- Bar Pasticceria La Chicca - 15 min walk
- La Civetta - 16 min walk
- Peggio Palaia Pub - 17 min walk
- Il Pettirosso - 18 min walk
- I Tigli - 5 min drive
About this property
Historic Villa of 1800
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Historic Villa 1800 Palaia
- Historic Villa of 1800 Palaia
- Historic Villa of 1800 Agritourism property
- Historic Villa of 1800 Agritourism property Palaia