Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Our room was very nicely decorated, you could see they put a lot of effort on it. The hotel was just at the front of tbe beach, however, for swimming is a bit shallow, but there is another beach to swimm very close. The staff is helpful, they book us other tours and transport. The only problem was ...
Quiet locality but easy trike ride into town Excellent restaurant at the end of the road Our room is probably due for a make over , shower water does not drain away , tiles have sunk lower than drain pipe
Loved this place it is exactly what I wanted. Cheap , friendly, simple atmosphere. At first I booked a Air con room and when I returned from Roxas I decided to stay again this time booking a fan room. Both were really nice but I prefer the fan room because the air con for me gets too cold. There ...
Great atmosphere with several cabins and a couple hammocks under a massive mango tree. Open air restaurant with made to order complementary breakfast including fresh fruit. Super friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are simple and worn, but clean. Complementary shuttle not only to airport but also to ...
The photo of the rooms' facade is exactly how it looks and will give you a resort feel. I actually thought the place hada pool from the way it looked. However, the interior is quite a different story. The room is very BASIC: 2 single beds, air conditioning, a rechargeable stand fan, cable TV and ...
Everything was so good. Specially the view. Fitting hotel name. And staffs were very friendly but food wasnt that good need much more improve. Then will be so good hotel for everyone.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Palawan accommodation! Choosing the best temporary home during your Mimaropa escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Palawan. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Palawan accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Mimaropa is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Palawan has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Mimaropa has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Palawan is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the area to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?