Think of yourself in a brand-new place: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering around downtown, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, there's one draw you've been counting on most of all: Palazzo Marescalchi. Right now is the day to get yourself there.
Best Places to Stay at Palazzo Marescalchi
Hotels near Palazzo Marescalchi
Palazzo Marescalchi is a great place to visit.
It is located in Bologna.
Would you like to rest your head nearby? Then you're spoiled for choice, because there are 53 choices to pick from, and they're all within walking distance. Top ones include the Grand Hotel Majestic già Baglioni, Art Hotel Commercianti and Hotel Corona d 'Oro.
Accommodation can often be a big expense when traveling, so why not save a few bucks and grab a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? 0.6 miles away, you'll arrive at the Royal Hotel Carlton, but if that's not quite right for you, then perhaps you could check out the Art Hotel Novecento, which is 0.1 miles away.
If you'd like to splurge on something a bit more luxurious, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Two options that dominate when it comes to elegance and charm are the Hotel Roma and the UNA Hotel Bologna, which sit only 0.2 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Before heading to Palazzo Marescalchi, stop for a sweet treat at Bar Camst Arena del Sole. This conveniently-located rest stop is a great spot to appease your tastebuds. In the mood for something a little more substantial? I Portici Hotel is a worthwhile dining spot within this same area. Finally, order a few cocktails and talk to some of the locals while you kick up your feet at Hotel Touring Bologna.
There are also some other things happening in proximity to Palazzo Marescalchi:
- Go on a tour of Palazzo Caprara and discover this palace's fascinating history.
- Pay your respects to history at Glossatori Tombs, a well-loved landmark in the area.
- Take part in a tour of Palazzo d'Accursio and discover this palace's fascinating historic significance.
- If you like learning about the dates and details of government and power, organize a visit to Palazzo Comunale, a prominent civic building in the history of the area.
- Devote a few hours to arts and culture at Communal Collection of Fine Arts, a well-known museum here.
It's easy for tourists to visit Palazzo Marescalchi by rail transport as it's just 1 mile from there to Trenitalia Spa.
Our roster of Historic Center hotels has all you want, so you will certainly get spots near Palazzo Marescalchi you'll appreciate. You will not be the only one lots of travelers decide on Historic Center when they need a noteworthy getaway. When it comes time to book, you can rest easy: multiple sightseers would suggest their Historic Center hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? Get all the tips and tricks you're searching for.
- The staff at hotels close to Palazzo Marescalchi exceed all targets, as you might anticipate near such a dazzling feature.
- We've got it here if you're in search of room comfort as well as tidiness.
- "Presentable, fresh, and primed to welcome you" is the name of the game for Historic Center hotel rooms.
Thanks to Expedia's excellent roster of hotels near Palazzo Marescalchi, you can stay right at your choice place.
Historic Center Facts
When you've achieved Palazzo Marescalchi, there are still even more activities to do in Historic Center.
- Make your way into the perfect shop to buy a few keepsakes and polish off a tasty meal of its native ingredients.
- Take some hours to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also find Historic Center knows a thing or two about customized treatment.
- To really investigate each sight the region has to offer, look into fun near Historic Center.
Planning a holiday to Historic Center is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Palazzo Marescalchi from Expedia. Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some all-new landscapes!