Find Hotels in Palestine, TX
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Palestine though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, festivals, and churches.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Tyler, TX (TYR-Pounds Regional), 38.4 mi (61.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palestine
The picturesque setting of Davey Dogwood Park and Green Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anderson County Courthouse and Museum for East Texas Culture.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Palestine. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Palestine - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Palestine - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Palestine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Palestine gets about 46.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Palestine?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Palestine, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Palestine?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Palestine?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Palestine?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Palestine?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Palestine?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to University of Texas at Tyler Palestine Campus?
What about the best place to stay close to Green Park?
What's the best accommodation in Palestine to absorb the local history?
Recent reviews of Palestine hotels
More trip options
- Palestine Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Palestine Airports
- Hotels near Popular Palestine Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Palestine
- More Hotel Options in Palestine
- More Popular Hotels in Jacksonville
- Other Hotels near Palestine, Jacksonville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends