Travelers to Paliseul will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Caves of Hans.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Paliseul
- The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 48.6 mi (78.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 51.7 mi (83.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paliseul
Caves of Hans is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Euro Space Center and Bouillon Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Paliseul, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 60 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hostellerie l'Authentique is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the center of Paliseul. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Paliseul can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Apartment at the Owner's House, Perfect for a Couple or a Young Family is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Paliseul. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Marche-en-Famenne can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Quartier Latin is 24 mi (38.6 km) from central Paliseul. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Charleville-Mezieres can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Paliseul
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Paliseul Station or Carlsbourg Station. Paliseul may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Paliseul
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Paliseul gets about 34.17 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F