Book your room at The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
Get an overview of this hotelYour resort desert escape providing a variety of experiences you'll come to remember.
The Riviera Palm Springs, gives you easy access to many activities and things to do in Palm Springs, including magnificent hiking, unique jeep tours, museums and world-class shopping. While visiting, choose from many area Palm Springs attractions and shopping malls. Play golf on several nearby championship golf courses.
Amenities at the resort include a spa with 18 treatment rooms, 2 swimming pools, a tennis court, a fitness center, and a business center. Complimentary BUZZ Trolley service along historic Palm Canyon Drive allows easy access to shops, restaurants, and the entertainment district.
Contemporary, chic guestrooms feature private balconies or patios, signature beds dressed with high-end linens, and marble bathrooms. Flat-screen LCD TVs, coffeemakers, in-room safes, pay movies, minibars, and iPod/DVD docking stations are provided.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort1600 N Indian Canyon Drive Palm Springs CA 92262
The Riviera Palm Springs is located in downtown Palm Springs near shopping , convention center, and several local museums.
The Spa features spa treatments inspired by Indonesian, Thai, and Balinese rituals. The 11,000-square-foot spa has 18 treatment rooms, a Watsu pool, Buddha Lounge, fitness center, retail boutique, and full-service hair and nail salon.
In addition to 2 outdoor pools and spa tubs, guests enjoy discounted access to golf at Escena Golf Club. Pool cabanas with flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, furnishings, and other amenities can be rented (surcharge).
The hotel has more than 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 3,000 guests. A 24-hour business center offers a computer with high-speed Internet access. Access to an ATM machine and wireless Internet access (included in the resort fee) are available in common areas. A gift shop sells clothing, souvenirs, snacks, and sundries.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4181
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free long-term parking
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1959
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pools
- Outdoor tennis courts
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Plasma TV
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
Where to Eat
Circa 59 - The resort's ultra-chic restaurant offers a contemporary twist on traditional menu items with artfully reinvented versions of age-old classic favorites.
The Starlite Lounge - Classic cocktails and nightcaps. Swanky atmosphere with 30-foot video screen displaying remastered cinematic history. Open late morning to at least midnight. Hours are subject to change.
The Bikini Bar - Poolside bar with outdoor living room lounge atmosphere. Upscale fare and indulgent drinks. More than 50 rums and tequilas from around the world. Open morning to evening for beverages and late morning to early evening for food.
Sidebar - Outdoor patio with fire pit. Oasis bed lounges and couches allow star gazing while sampling desserts. Open late morning to after midnight.
Chiki Bar and Pool - Food-and-beverage service available morning to evening. Hours are subject to change.
Room service is available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort features 2 swimming pools, 2 spa tubs with adjacent cabanas for rent, and 4 outdoor tennis courts. Cabanas offer amenities such as flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, and furnishings (surcharge). A well-equipped fitness center is also onsite.
The 18-hole Classic Club golf course, host of the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, is about 12 miles away. The resort has a partnership with the course; guests can check with guest services agents about discounts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa Terre is an award-winning full-service spa specializing in cross-cultural treatments inspired by Indonesian, Thai, and Indian rituals. Indonesian spa treatments and age-old Thai body rituals incorporate ancient spa traditions, while utilizing the healing powers of fragrant flowers and pungent spices.
Spa Terre opened in 1958 to serve some of Hollywood's elite and has recently undergone a $70 million modernization. Now infused with mid-century chic and modern amenities, the facilities include 12 massage rooms, 3 facial rooms, a spa tub, two wet rooms, and a private steam space called "The Zen Room."
The spa also features a spray tanning room, Watsu pool, and a Vichy shower. Guests may also take advantage of a full-service hair and nail salon, retail boutique, and fitness center.
Spa services available to guests include massage therapy, facial care, aromatherapy treatments, and body scrubs and wraps.
The minimum age to access the spa is 18.
- Thai massage
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Riviera Noble House
- Riviera Noble House Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Noble House
- Riviera Palm Springs Noble House Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Resort
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels Hotel
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels Hotel
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort
- Riviera Resort And Spa Palm Springs
- The Riviera Palm Springs a Tribute Portfolio Resort
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.