Get an overview of this hotelYour resort desert escape providing a variety of experiences you'll come to remember.
Popular property highlights
The Riviera Palm Springs, gives you easy access to many activities and things to do in Palm Springs, including magnificent hiking, unique jeep tours, museums and world-class shopping. While visiting, choose from many area Palm Springs attractions and shopping malls. Play golf on several nearby championship golf courses.
Amenities at the resort include a spa with 18 treatment rooms, 2 swimming pools, a fitness center, and a business center. Complimentary BUZZ Trolley service along historic Palm Canyon Drive allows easy access to shops, restaurants, and the entertainment district.
Contemporary, chic guestrooms feature private balconies or patios, signature beds dressed with high-end linens, and marble bathrooms. Flat-screen LCD TVs, coffeemakers, in-room safes, pay movies, minibars, and iPod/DVD docking stations are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
The Riviera Palm Springs is located in downtown Palm Springs near shopping , convention center, and several local museums.
The Spa features spa treatments inspired by Indonesian, Thai, and Balinese rituals. The 11,000-square-foot spa has 18 treatment rooms, a Watsu pool, Buddha Lounge, fitness center, retail boutique, and full-service hair and nail salon.
In addition to 2 outdoor pools and spa tubs, guests enjoy discounted access to golf at Escena Golf Club. Pool cabanas with flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, furnishings, and other amenities can be rented (surcharge).
The hotel has more than 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 3,000 guests. A 24-hour business center offers a computer with high-speed Internet access. Access to an ATM machine and wireless Internet access (included in the resort fee) are available in common areas. A gift shop sells clothing, souvenirs, snacks, and sundries.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 4181
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 1959
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free long-term parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cantala - Simple, Italian food. Every dish reflects the resort's focus on flavor and dedication to seasonal, sustainable, and local ingredietns.
The Landing - Mixes the retro glam of the historic Riviera with cheerful colors and patters, the Landing is the perfect place for cocktails and small bites.
Soleil Pool - In the heart of the resort, the menu offers California-inspired cuisine with choices of salads, grilled sandwiches, or fresh daily seafood.
Gypsy Rose - Evokes bohemiam glam with a surrealist twist. Gypsy Rose offers a unique menu of classic small plates with a modern twist.
Cafe Palmetto - Open for breakfast and lunch offering simple, clean, and bold flavors of California. This casual cafe offers an outdoor patio overlooking the pool deck.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort features 2 swimming pools and 2 spa tubs with adjacent cabanas for rent. Cabanas offer amenities such as flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, and furnishings (surcharge). A well-equipped fitness center is also onsite.
The 18-hole Classic Club golf course, host of the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, is about 12 miles away. The resort has a partnership with the course; guests can check with guest services agents about discounts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Azure Spa is an award-winning full-service spa specializing in cross-cultural treatments inspired by Indonesian, Thai, and Indian rituals. Indonesian spa treatments and age-old Thai body rituals incorporate ancient spa traditions, while utilizing the healing powers of fragrant flowers and pungent spices.
Azure Spa opened in 1958 to serve some of Hollywood's elite and has recently undergone a $70 million modernization. Now infused with mid-century chic and modern amenities, the facilities include 12 massage rooms, 3 facial rooms, a spa tub, two wet rooms, and a private steam space called "The Zen Room."
The spa also features a spray tanning room, Watsu pool, and a Vichy shower. Guests may also take advantage of a full-service hair and nail salon, retail boutique, and fitness center.
Spa services available to guests include massage therapy, facial care, aromatherapy treatments, and body scrubs and wraps.
The minimum age to access the spa is 18.
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Riviera Noble House
- Riviera Noble House Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Noble House
- Riviera Palm Springs Noble House Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Resort
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels Hotel
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels Hotel
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort
- Riviera Resort And Spa Palm Springs
- The Riviera Palm Springs a Tribute Portfolio Resort
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.