Find Hotels in Palmer Lake, CO
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Visiting Palmer Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Palmer Lake has to offer including the restaurants, mountain views, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and museums. A top sight in the area is Garden of the Gods.
- You'll find 567 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Colorado Springs
- The closest major airport is in Colorado Springs, CO (COS), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palmer Lake
Garden of the Gods is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find King's Deer Golf Club and Western Museum of Mining and Industry.
As you make plans for a getaway to Palmer Lake, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 39 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Charming Apt 1 Mile From Palmer Lake - Near Usafa! is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the center of Palmer Lake. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Colorado Springs can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from central Palmer Lake. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Colorado Springs can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North is located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of Palmer Lake. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manitou Springs can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Palmer Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 21.81 inches of rain falls on Palmer Lake each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F