Palo Alto Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Palo Alto and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 14 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Check out these popular Palo Alto hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Palo Alto, CA is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and a full-service spa. Customers enjoy this 5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Garden Court Hotel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and patios. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Palo Alto
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Palo Alto is 15.71 inches
Exploring Palo Alto with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Palo Alto has lots to offer visitors including its sports and gardens. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Stanford Shopping Center and Shoreline Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Tesla Motors. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at For Other Living Things, Pet Food Express, or Bow Wow Meow.