Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Palos Verdes Estates hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Palos Verdes Estates
Visitors can enjoy all that Palos Verdes Estates has to offer including the seaside, entertainment choices, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Around the area, top sights include RMS Queen Mary, Venice Beach, and Sony Pictures Studios.
- There are 1393 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palos Verdes Estates
A favorite place to visit in the city is Torrance Beach. In the area, you'll also find RMS Queen Mary and Venice Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Palos Verdes Estates, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 204 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Luxurious Newly-remodeled Dream Home in Redondo Beach. Absolutely Stunning is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central Palos Verdes Estates. This 4-star hotel in Los Angeles features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport is located 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Palos Verdes Estates. This 4-star hotel in Los Angeles features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and room size.
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the center of Palos Verdes Estates. This 3.5-star hotel in Los Angeles features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sony Pictures Studios, located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center, and Santa Monica Pier, which is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away.
Dressing for Palos Verdes Estates
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 13.78 inches of rain falls on Palos Verdes Estates each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Palos Verdes Estates?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Palos Verdes Estates, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Palos Verdes Estates?
What are some accommodations with pools in Palos Verdes Estates?
Recent reviews of Palos Verdes Estates hotels
More trip options
- Palos Verdes Estates Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Palos Verdes Estates Airports
- Hotels near Popular Palos Verdes Estates Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Palos Verdes Estates
- Palos Verdes Estates Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Los Angeles
- Other Hotels near Palos Verdes Estates, Los Angeles
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends