Visitors to Pamporovo are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, cocktail bars, and spas.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Pamporovo
- The closest major airport is in Plovdiv (PDV-Plodiv Intl.), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pamporovo
Skiing is a top activity, and Pamporovo Ski Resort is one place to visit. You'll also find Smolyan Ski Resort and Momchilovtsi Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pamporovo. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Grand Monastery Private Apartments is located in the heart of Pamporovo. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Pamporovo can enjoy access to a winery and the ski slopes, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Sunny Hills Ski is located in central Pamporovo. This 3-star hotel in Pamporovo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Snezhanka is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pamporovo can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pamporovo
- Pamporovo gets about 0 inches of rain per year