Summerhouse 1005A overlooks the beautiful aqua waters of the gulf. Our condo is directly on the beach so enjoy the white sands as it’s just a few steps away. Our view also includes the 2 pools, Kiddie Pool, hot tub, and a large gazebo. Beach chairs included March-October
My unit sleeps 6-7 comfortably. There's a KING size bed in the master with upgraded bedding and a Sealy mattress with a topper for ultimate comfort, a full and twin size bed in the 2nd bedroom. In the living is a sofa sleeper with therapeutic mattress to provide a great night sleep. Each bedroom has its own TV and cable, the TV's are smart so Netflix and other APPs are available. WiFi is included at no charge.
Our Condo is tastefully decorated with all the upgrades. It has been recently painted, so it’s extremely clean and fresh! The living room is comfortable with nice furniture and an HD television on the wall. The kitchen has nice Corian counter tops and new kitchen cabinets. The bar has 3 stools, and a table to seat 5-6. The kitchen is fully equipped with Pots, Pans, utensils, flatware, toaster, blender, coffee maker, glassware etc. to make your stay more enjoyable. My condo includes 2 bathrooms which have both been updated with new showers and hardware. Our balcony is perfect for morning coffee or late night drinks.
The kids will not get bored, pools, beach, ocean, arcade downstairs, Board games in the condo, and a fun park down the street with go carts mini golf and rides.
The Summerhouse resort is located just minutes from great restaurants, fishing, boating, championship golf and other recreation. Schooners is only 1.2 miles and the world famous Captain Anderson's is only 2.2 miles away. This resort is truly family oriented with has 2 oceanfront pools, kiddie pool, hot tub, huge gazebo for meeting or gathering. Just outside your condo you will find beach volleyball, grills, jet skis and parasailing for rent. So relax, enjoy Summerhouse and our great condo.
Payment: 25% is due at the time of booking. The other 75% of payment is due 28 days from the actual reservation. If you need to cancel prior to 30 days you will be refunded your deposit. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 25 TO CHECK-IN.