a list of failures of the service
Posted Feb 22, 2012
1. I moved in Esplendor hotel to celebrate my birthday, i warned receptionist about it several times that i would like everything to be perfect.
2. the bathroom door in my room # 1301 was absent (there was just no door)
3. my used glass remained dirty on the kitchen for 3 days i stayed in the hotel
4. the second day i had to ask for towels as there was none after so called (cleaning up my room)
5. though hotel has 3 or 4 parking floors in the building, guests do not have a direct access to it, so if you have a car, you have to pay 1-2$ for valet parking every time you come to the hotel during the day.... i had to do it 3-4 times a day....
6. i had flowers with me, but my request for a vase was ignored as i was told that the hotel didnt have a single one.....
7. for bathrobe i had to ask for 3 times when the last time i mentioned the broken door, so only after that they've sent me a kit with slippers
Hope the administration will pay attention to the quality of service of their hotel