We stayed at Leonardo Laura with our baby girl (age 1.8) at the Executive Suite.
- Great value for money. Food and drinks are available most of the day.
- The water park is really fun for kids and adults.
- Escape room on site was really nice.
- The staff were always attentive and pleasant.
- Room was very spacious and beautifully designed. Definitely worth the upgrade if you have kids.
- Our biggest disappointment from the hotel was when we find out upon arrival that the kids club is from age 3 and up. To my understanding you are supposed to leave the kids with the team at the kids club and they will provide activities for them according to the activity schedule. So many downsides with this approach…. no room to elaborate.
- The evening shows were pretty low quality…
- The sea view rooms suffers from noise at the pool area. If you wish to cut your day short and skip the evening show, you’re gonna hear it loud and clear in your room.
The shows run till 10:30-11:00PM, some nights people stayed at the pool area way after the show ended and you can hear them as well!
So if you or your kids are having trouble sleeping with loud noise, you better try the non-sea view rooms.
- The kiddies pool with the small slides was much colder than the other pools.