Picture yourself strolling through the boulevards during your perfect holiday, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, Paradise Island Beach is one feature you are counting on in particular. For years, it has been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the day to mark it off.
Paradise Island Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Paradise Island Beach
Travel stories come in in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after you've visited Paradise Island Beach.
It's in Hulhule. The name doesn't ring any bells? You're probably familiar with the nation's capital city, Male, which is about 2 miles away.
You'll discover 2 accommodations within 0.1 miles of Paradise Island Beach. With at least 27 hotels, consider staying in Hulhumale Beach. It's a short drive of 1 mile. The Kurumba Maldives, Le Vieux Nice Inn and Fern Boquete Inn are a few to consider.
For travelers wanting to save a few dollars, there are a few budget-friendly accommodations in the area. You can't go past the Gili Lankanfushi Maldives or the Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa for a nice bed at a decent price.
Increase your chances of waking up fresh in the morning by booking a room at one of the upmarket accommodation options, located just a few minutes away away. You'll find fabulous facilities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas and the Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives.
Want to enjoy a pleasant meal after a day out on the town? Make your way 0.4 miles from Paradise Island Beach to Faraumati Restaurant (Maldives).
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Paradise Island Beach, there is lots more to see and do:
- Everybody knows that life is always better when you're at the beach, so don't forget to plan a trip to Gili Lankanfushi Beach, a favorite destination for visitors and locals.
- Kani Beach is the perfect place to let the kids run wild, getting them off their tablets and in some fresh air!
- Dive in at Victory Wreck Dive Site, a great venue to get your blood pumping.
North Male Atoll hotels listed on Expedia furnish everything you need, so you're sure to find selections near Paradise Island Beach that you'll adore. North Male Atoll was a fairly beloved place over the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. When it's time to reserve your room, you'll rest easy: multiple new admirers would endorse their North Male Atoll hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? Discover all the secret guidance you're searching for.
- "Neat, clean, and quick to welcome you in" is the name of the game for North Male Atoll hotels.
- We have pleasant accommodations for everyone, from big reunions to travelers on their own.
- The staff at lodging close to Paradise Island Beach provide grand service as you might hope near such a magnificent feature.
It's clear why North Male Atoll vacations got more visitors in the last year than the year before that. You can stay right nearby with our wide list of hotels near Paradise Island Beach.
Fascinating North Male Atoll Facts
With Paradise Island Beach checked off your agenda, there are still even more activities to see and do in North Male Atoll.
- North Male Atoll is currently starting to gain in status after having been a well-kept secret.
- a full plate of activities, you'll also notice North Male Atoll is an ace when it comes to hospitality.
- Step into a cute store to browse for gifts and enjoy a delightful snack of the local fare.
Paying a visit to North Male Atoll is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Paradise Island Beach from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few astonishing new landscapes!