Visitors to Parap are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, casinos, and seafood restaurants.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parap
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Parap Village Markets is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add 24HR Art to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Parap. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quest Parap - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
- Paravista Motel - Our customers like the pool and proximity to public transit at this motel. This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Casa on Gregory - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Parap
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Parap is 67.05 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 68°F