Book your room at Agora
Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in Les Halles, walk to Forum des Halles
Located in Les Halles, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Forum des Halles and Museum Georges Pompidou. Notre Dame Cathedral and Sainte Chapelle are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and phones. Satellite TV and desks are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Agora features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.5 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.